Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Funny SMS in English


SMS jokes in english

Painful Way of Death

Which is the painful way of death? Poison, Murder, Accident,Tsunami, Think…

Don’t think over, it is very simple. “Your Smile”. Don’t feel…


I Love You

I need you, I love you. I can’t go anywhere without you. Oh my lovely jutti….


Marriage

Girl: when we get married, i want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.

Boy: it's very kind of you, darling, but i don't have any worries or troubles.

Girl: well that is because we aren't married yet.


Kid Wrote

A small kid wrote to Santa Clause, "send me a brother". santa wrote back, "send me ur mother" I will give your brother.


Small things in life hurt

Some times small things in life hurt a lot. If you don’t agree my point. Ok then try to sit on a pin.


I am in love with a guy

Girl: Mom, I m in love with a guy. Mom shocked

Mum: How old is the boy & what is he doing

Girl: 3 month & kicking happily in my stomach.

Mum:????????????????


What is Key of Love

Kiss is a key off love' love is a lock off marrige' marrige is a box of children ‘children are problem off

Pakistan soo stop kissing and save Pakistan.


Sunglasses

Question: Why do some teachers wear sunglasses?

Answer: Because their pupils (students) are very bright.


Get Married

Marriage is like a public toilet

Those waiting outside are desperate to get in
&
those inside are desperate to come out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment